Digital Event Journals in New York
Digital Event Journals or Virtual Ad Journals to be the next big digital fundraising tool accepted by nonprofits for gala events.
Think of the event journal that is created for your event, maybe you call it a Tribute Book. It’s the book that is put together to share the agenda for the event, bios of all the speakers and honorees, information about the host organization and advertisements from the sponsors. Typically the ads are sold at different price points depending on the sponsorship level. Leading sponsors will get a full-page ad in color, while smaller sponsors may purchase a quarter-page ad in black & white.
In order for your guests to access the digital journals at your event, we provide tablets which are set up on the tables. Typically, we display 3 tablets per table. We upload the journal onto the tablets, transport the tablets to the event and provide set up and clean up.
Now imagine you can have your digital event journal live online, eliminating the cost of printing altogether. Of course, setting up and maintaining an online journal takes time and money too, but here’s a rundown of the benefits as well:
1. An online event journal can stay online for year round presence, not just the day/night of the event. Compare this to printed journals being strewn about on the floor after the event.
2. Sponsors can easily submit their ads directly to the digital platform. The ads can be fully designed to journal specs and submitted as JPG images.
3. The virtual journal can be turned into a PPT presentation to run on the big screen at your event. Therefore, your sponsors get visibility before, during and after the event.
4. All of the other information that is typically included in the journal i.e. the day of agenda, honoree bios, etc. can also be seen online. Therefore, the URL which houses the event journal can become the go-to place to find all of the event information. This cuts down on confusion and also makes it easier for people to share event details with their peers.
5. Sponsors can submit ads right up until the day of the event without worrying about missing the print deadline.
I totally believe in this digital technology. I just want to encourage you in any way possible to consider going green, increasing your fundraising success and raising a lot more awareness of your event.
We are happy to work with you to make sure the event journal matches the event theme and branding, or handle the design work of the journal themselves. Please contact us @ 718-528-5100 for more information on how our event digital journal can make an impact at your next event!