Advantages of E-Journal Over Traditional Printed Journals
An E-Journal is a periodic publication which is published over the internet in electronic format. They are digitalized journals which you can read on the web. Considering their up-to-date information and convenience, they are the best research tool.
With an e-journal, you need don't have to go to the Library to read an article. You can save, print or read the journal article from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
• A digital e-journal can stay online for years as compared to the printed journal.
• A typical event journal receives 6-12 times more unique viewers than a number of guests present at the event.
• The virtual journal can be turned into a presentation to run on the big screen at events, giving sponsors visibility before, during and after the event.
• You can mail articles or download them for printing.
• Hypertext links allow you to move to different sections within individual journals or articles on the Internet.
• In order for your guests to access the digital journals at your event, you can use tables or iPads at your events so that guests can just flip through the journals during event speeches.